Thursday, April 3, 2014

Azoti- Connecting communities to locally-grown food!

A very cool perk of my job is having access to Azoti- a local company that co-ops with local farmers to bring food from the farm to your table. It's a subscription service, but offers a lot of different levels to choose from. I'm going to be signing up for both the meat and the fruits/vegetable package. I wanted to get the word out now in case anyone was interested in checking them out. The nice thing is that you can try it for a month and see if you like it. If you don't, you're able to cancel at any time.



I've heard nothing but rave reviews of the program, and have sampled some of the meat from Oink Moo Cluck (the local farm that raises the pork/beef/chicken) and I have to tell you, the bacon is pretty much the best thing I've ever had. I really can't wait to try some of the other stuff, especially the steaks!

Hello! I'm cute but delicious!


They can be found at http://www.azoti.com/

Look for some Impulsive Chef meals using farm-fresh ingredients in the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment